Monday, November 29, 2004

Of One Tree Hill and Templates



i'm back!

i know, it's been a long time since i last posted an entry here. it's not that i don't have anything to write about but i guess other things have caught my attention and temporarily drifted me away from blogging.

well, one tree hill, a series currently showing in the US caught my fancy. i so love the story especially james lafferty aka Nathan Scott. i admit i didn't like his character at first because he was the typical popular basketball star, obnoxious and conceited. But then, Bethany Joy Lenz aka Haley James came in to his life and made a difference. Yep, it's one of those classic love-hate relationship formula. It has been used a lot of times but it still makes me giddy.

Anyways, i've already finished watching Season 1, thanks to Liza for lending me her copy. I just can't wait to get my hands on season 2 episodes.

by the way, as you might have noticed, i changed my template for the nth time. i'm hoping that this one stays longer than the others.

this will be all for now. gotta watch Bring It On Again.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home