Wednesday, May 31, 2006

happy happy

grabe, i'm so full!

i ate a lot. i had sweet and sour tilapia for dinner with fruit salad and rocky road ice cream for dessert.

sobra. gluttony ito.

my mom cooked dinner syempre then my bebe made the salad. yum yum kaya lang i restrained myself from eating a lot because i've been gaining weight like mad. as in.

some say that being thin doesn't suit me. i look haggard daw. for me, it's about being able to wear anything i want without looking like a suman hehe.

anyways, siguro what i'll do is just to maintain my current figure (kung figure nga bang matatawag hehe) and wag na tumaba. it's so hard for me to lose weight.

if i get fatter pa, there's only one person to blame. my bebe. he's been nagging me to gain weight and return to the old, chubby-cheeked me hahaha! yaw ko nga. muka kaya kong laging busog non hehe :)

dito muna. pangya pa ko eh.

xoxo

p.s. love you, bebe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home