Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all Moms out there!

Being a Mom, I can say that this is the most rewarding task of all. Sure it can be tiring, demanding at times, but I've never felt more complete and fulfilled until Jeremy was born.

I can still remember the sleepless nights, of endless hele so that baby can sleep soundly. That time, I only get to sleep 3hrs every night but still I didn't lose weight hahaha! Anyways, those were the days. Time went by so fast and and my baby's now a big boy. He can no longer sleep in my or his dad's chest because he's heavy but once in a while he still sleeps on my tummy. That's his way of paglalambing :)

When Jeremy woke up this morning, I kissed him and taught him to say happy mother's day hahaha! I know he can't say these words yet but he rewarded me with the sweetest smile. But it was only fleeting because he then started to cry and that's my cue to give him his milk :)

Two years ago, I was living a different life. It was all about me, hanging out with my family and friends. But now, my life is centered to being a Mom and Wife. I hope I'm doing a great job. I just asked my hubby and he said I am :) Sweet!

To Mama, I'd like to thank you for everything you've done for me and my brothers. Life wasn't always easy for us but you saw to it that we got all the things we need. And now that I'm a mom myself, I understand more the sacrifices you made and it's weird because I sound like you more every day :D

Don't forget to greet your Moms today. I'm sure it will complete their day :)

xoxo

ps. i love you, dadi and pinch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home