Tuesday, July 05, 2005

rainy tuesday


-r0na-(13)
Originally uploaded by Nostalgic Girl.
it's a rainy tuesday.

i originally planned to go to the mall and check out prices for magicsing (yes, i'm gonna get one for meself) but then, i opted to stay at home and lay in bed. funny, i didn't get to sleep as much as i wanted to. i just kind of stared at the ceiling and tinkered with my phone.

sheesh! talk about nothing to do, huh!

well, there were actually a lot of things to do. it's just that the rain makes me not want to move and just stay in my room. it kind of makes me feel melancholic and reminisce on the past . the rain does that to me. but don't get me wrong. i like it when it rains. i just hate it when i have work and it gets sooo difficult to commute.

well, that's another story. for now, i'm gonna savor this rainy, restday of mine . anyways, waxing nostalgic every now and then keeps me attuned to my past and makes me look forward to the future with just so much anticipation.

by the way, here's a pic i've taken. i'm so ready to go to bed, don't you think?

ciao! off i snooze.

1 Comments:

At 3:02 PM , Anonymous Palaboy said...

I suggest you buy magicsing et21kv it is one of the newest magicsing in the market... i think Et21kv extreme is latest one... but anyway... it surely worth your money...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home