Sunday, June 01, 2008

For those who don't know yet, I have another blog that I have been working on. It's at http://ronaweasley.blogspot.com I created it just last May and so far I already have three posts LOL. I created the blog because I am hoping to submit it for approval for a blog to post gig. Most of the sites prefer English content so I am going to try and write my thoughts in English. This isn't really a problem for me but the thing is there are a lot of Pinoy terms that don't have equivalents in English aside from the fact that it's so Pinoy to write it in the vernacular hahaha!

Anyways, I'll have to let the blog reach its 3rd month before I can submit it for approval. I heard about this from a close friend and kumare so I am going to try my hand on it. Besides, I can really use extra income and as long as I can do the work at home, I'll surely give it a go.

--

Our company summer mixer was a success despite the low turnout of participants. I think most of the employees were on shift so they were not able to attend. It was fun as usual and I was hoping to get the GC for 8 Waves resort but unfortunately my number was called early in the raffle and only won a beach towel. I was just a bit disappointed but still thankful for winning a towel. We now have something to use in case we decide to go swimming before the rainy season LOL

I forgot to bring my digicam so I only have 1 picture from the event which I am not going to post because I am fat! I have neckfolds and flab and waah! I am trying so hard to erase the image from my memory LOL

--

Pinchy's yaya left last Friday afternoon because she said she'll need to go to the province because it's her deceased son's bday. I allowed her to leave and she promised that she'll be back on Tuesday. But then I doubt it if she'll still return seeing as she already brought all of her things with her and didn't even ask for a cash advance which was her custom whenever she goes home to visit her family. Prior to that, she applied for NBI clearance so I think she is preparing to apply for another job. Oh well, she lasted for a total of 7mos and I can say that she wastrustworthy and really took great care of my son. I am thinking of texting her to ask if she'll still come back but I think I'll have to wait if she'll have the guts to tell the truth herself. I can't hold her back if she's hoping to look for a job that will pay higher than what I have given her. So this is back to sleepless nights as I'll have to work and take care of my son at the same time. I just hope my dermatitis won't think of a comeback too LOL

--

It's late and I'm just too knackered so I'll call it a day.

Good night everyone!

xoxo

p.s. i love you, Dadi and Pinchy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home